new forum, last post

Random stuff... whatever
bill_ding_

new forum, last post

Post by bill_ding_ »

so I've only got about a week before I leave & not much time, so i think today's the last I've got to work on EH. Sorry I've been so flaky recently- I managed to meet the girl of my dreams 3 weeks ago (right before I leave! dang it! And, knowing my luck, I'll probably get "dear john"ed a month before I get back ... such is life :cry: ).

Anywho, I'll stop writing & see what little I can add to EH while i've got a few hours...
there are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary, and those who don't
bill_ding_

Post by bill_ding_ »

meh, well, I tried. One new system & planet. I wasted most of my time fixing my website (i found out it wasn't working in anything but Safari :oops: ). As for my website, I'm not sure if they'll delete my stuff after a year or not, so don't count on it being there forever...

Anyway, I've had a blast working on EH! It's been fun & I've learned a ton. See you all in two years!
Paul
Da Man

Post by Paul »

Hey, thanks for all the work and help you've provided! And in two years you'll still find us here... although maybe it'll be v2 by then. 8)
Differentiation is an integral part of calculus.
Mike73
Shipmaster

Post by Mike73 »

I'm sure we'll still be here when you get back.. Best of luck in Japan :)
bill_ding_

Post by bill_ding_ »

Hey, everybody!!!!!

Hokkaido is/was the bomb! I'm kinda jet lagged but still flying. That was most definitely the funnest, most rewarding thing I've ever done. Seeing miracles on a regular basis freakin rocks! :D

I actually visited a little bit about 6 months or so ago - we were doing this presentation thingy on what we did before we came and why we were there (I was in the mission home at the time - guess who got to put the DVD together.... FYI making subtitles for football highlight movies is a royal pain). I borrowed some footage of EH for my snippet ( :shock: wait... i didn't think about it at the time, but that's probably pretty bimyo with the copyright... sorry for not asking about that).

Good job on a lot of the improvements - I'll get a chance to look at it closer when I get a computer (right now I'm trying to apply for financial aid for college on my sister's dell and just too lazy to actually get around to doing it).
Maybe I could translate EH into Japanese ... maybe if i get my parking booth job back.
Paul
Da Man

Post by Paul »

Hey hey, welcome back! And Merry Christmas!

It's arguable whether we're "still here"... I intended to start working on EH again a few months back, but got busy again. :( But I won't be taking any classes this next semester, so who knows!

No problem with using EH footage... but I'd be curious to see what you put together. :D
Differentiation is an integral part of calculus.
Mike73
Shipmaster

Post by Mike73 »

Welcome back! Sounds like you had an awesome time.

I'm still around too, sorta.. busy, busy...